Monday, September 29, 2008

Journey Toward Commitment (The Change)

I feel so alone.
My future is bleak.
I can't keep going.
I'm small and week.
-
My life is hard,
And cold, and dreary.
I have lost hope.
My soul is weary.
-
I fear the future.
I'm drowning in tears.
My life is fading,
Taken over with fears.
-
Everything's dark.
There is no light.
Or is that because
My eyes are shut tight.
-
A gentle hand reaches,
Softly touches my eyes.
Now they're opened I see
My fears were all lies.
-
I know by His touch,
My fears are all vain.
I give him my life.
He bears all my pain.
-
My heart is bursting.
He was there all along.
He helped me to see
That with Him I belong.
-
He showes me He loves me.
He holds me in tight.
Though I'm undeserving,
He clothes me in white.
-
If I stay beside Him
He lights my way.
One step at a time
We'll conquer each day.

By: Candace
From: Jesus

No comments: